Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yay for cake!

My family has decided to have a once a week dessert night. That way, we get a real treat, and then lay off the sugar the rest of the time. Last night it was my turn to choose. I thought about lemon squares, or maybe a pie. But this time...it had to be cake. Not just any cake either. That scandalous chocolate cake, drizzled with carmel and topped with whipped cream and toffee candy.  It was AWESOME. I still got a bit high, like I said, still figuring dose size.

Anyway, I discovered this morning that sneaking a bit of cake is a lot more difficult when you have to decide before hand how much you are going to eat, and then inject for it. But still, soooooo worth it.

And with that, I'm off to banish myself to green bean land. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment